• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gray Entity - a cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
thegray.png

Gray Entity is a project using desaturated/shaded textures to make a black and white kind of film.

There will be several stories in one location.
Some of the stories include:

Story 1

<later>

Story 2

Children who wanders to an abandoned farmhouse surrounded by a forest gets murdered by a mysterious spirit. Will any of them be able to escape the spirit's forest?

Help needed (Just a few things)

*I can't find the model of "Flower" in Environment - Doodad in the MPQ

Last edited:
Level 1
A screenshot for a cinematic. You think that it is enough? A short story that is what is needed. You thought about that?

Level 1
Yes your cinematic is black & white i saw that clearly in the screenshot.
Now what about the story? I don't think a cinematic can be without story or at least a simple plot. Like people being in a village & some attack or just anything at all. Something should be present.

Level 17
Yes your cinematic is black & white i saw that clearly in the screenshot.
Now what about the story? I don't think a cinematic can be without story or at least a simple plot. Like people being in a village & some attack or just anything at all. Something should be present.

Okeh! I wull shaw yo sum of dah storeh in diz sinematik!

Actually.. I'm not sure which one to stay.

Either it will be a nior film or a horror film.

If it's nior... it's about a peon who is always pee'd on because he looks different from the other kidz! (Catch my drift?)

He gets his pick axe and starts murdering and trapping!

If it's horror... it's about kids who go to this haunted house... Only to findz out that they will be stuck in the woodz!

Level 17
Well, I'd make 2 stories out of this map instead.

Anyway, NIOR filming is usually voice-silent weird fked up kind of videos. It means black in French. One example of a nior film was one in Newgrounds.com where it was a freaking frog and a frog hooker. He kills the frog hooker during you know what and still does it!!! AKA necrophilia. Anyway, my plan ain't that weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.