1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Grass_On_Stone

Submitted by eubz
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This one is a doodad used as it is...the animated Grass on stone is now included here... Thanks to rysnt11 for animating the model...

Keywords:
grass, grasses, doodad grass
Contents

Grass_On_Stone (Model)

Grass_On_Stone (Model)

Reviews
03:26, 3rd Jul 2011 anarchianbedlam: too simple, why is the 'rock' a cube? and the only difference between the two models are the single extra leaf. needs work. but could be useful for terraining EDIT: works ingame, simple but i guess it's useful...
  1. 03:26, 3rd Jul 2011
    anarchianbedlam: too simple, why is the 'rock' a cube? and the only difference between the two models are the single extra leaf. needs work. but could be useful for terraining

EDIT: works ingame, simple but i guess it's useful for terraining.

2. Klayton

Klayton

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool, it's pretty useful in my opinion. Um before I rate it why is it growing out of a stone? Is it supposed to be for ruins or something like that?

3. Monkeyladboy

Monkeyladboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    That grass is stoned :D 3/5, simple, yet useful

4. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ulululululululululululu

pot smokers will rise with there basements of lights and watering cans having intellectual conversations about intellectual topics --

On the topic, i think this models neat, haven't tested it yet...testing--

looks alright, though i do think lazy people may have problems of it growing from a rock. its not animated,so its not meant to be a unit so u could just put it deeper in the ground and have no problem with it ''growing from a rock''. if u want it as a unit use height triggers. how ever, for lazy ppl u prolly could change that to another color like mixes of light and dark mossy greens? perhaps removing the small cube on the bottom all together? turn it into a small mushroom with a poke-a-dotted top? i dont know... =/

also, what ''previous'' model monkeyladboy? iv never seen the earlier version of this, if there is perhaps u could link it?

this is ok, theres alot of plant models in the UTM though, so try and look at some of those for example, but dont infringe on creditz! mabe try to make a new animated plant! theres no such thing as too many animated plant models!
    i think every body on this site should agree!?!?

6/10 its an ok edit

5. LvL100EtC

LvL100EtC

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uhmmm simple model, for some people it's useful for some not. 3/5 for your hard working on this mode, mb some would use it to any Island Troll Tribes or Jurassic Park maps or something..

6. paolo123600

paolo123600

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very cool

7. Steve0

Steve0

Resources:
    Resources:
    grass out of stone lol, i read some of the posts above and i agree with that fix what is said above, yet I think its a very useful model

8. Thunderblood

Thunderblood

Resources:
    Resources:
    Simple and useful. Like a lot of your models. :)

9. Jazztastic

Jazztastic

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This just looks awful. Screenshot shows a bland and uninspiring plant with only a single variation. The rocks at the base of the plant don't make much sense, raised or lumpy dirt would have been a better choice.

10. eubz

eubz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It's the model portrait that has animation... Thanks to rysnt11 for animating the model...

11. Ken-E

Ken-E

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Weed anyone? :D
    Looks good....

12. Morgul Lord

Morgul Lord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't mind if I do.... If you were going for what it looks like you get a gold star.
    XD