• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Graphic Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
So I am thinking of geting a Graphic Tablet just for the lulz.
I was looking for some tablets and I found Wacom Bamboo One A6 for 52.90 €
So I'm just asking that if that one is any good, since the price is ok to me at least

Level 8
I got some A5 size wacom bamboo tablet and its good.

I dont know if A6 is too small or just OK, but IMO A5 is so large, that I dont need any bigger. Or maybe its all about what you are used to, dont rly know.

Level 26
YOU PRETENTIOUS LOADED COW. Dragon. Thing.

A6 is a bit too tiny for normal use. 'cause the positioning of the cursor is mapped to your tablet, even the tiniest mishap will mess things up. A5's pretty awesome, fits my table perfectly if I balance my monitor on the window sill.

A4 ... is. Eh. Pretentious loaded dragon cow territory.

Level 8
You can get pretty cheap A4 tablet, but in the other hand it aint wacom then..

I say you go somewhere where you can test that A6 wacom and see if it is too small. If it is, buy A5, otherwise A6 is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.