• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Graphic Overhauls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Given that the biggest selling point of reforged (which was still delivered poorly) was updated graphics, I wonder why there does not appear a thread on Hive about alternatives for Graphic Overhauls. Maybe people (or at least Wc3 people) don't care that much about graphics after all...

Oh well, either way, I ask you to tell of any Graphics Overhauls you're aware off and if you are even interested in them.

Greetings,
Krolan

The pic that appeared on my signature when I made this topic:

WC3 Rebirth Release 6

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
There's a lot of talk around about such mods for Warcraft III like Rebirth and whatnot.
Also, please upload images here instead of other potentially harmful sites.

You haven't given us any information on that image or source.

Level 5
Oh. Uhm. Sorry, that image was me playing around with my signature. and failing. That's a pic of the Rebirth Mod (Release 6 Patch 7, latest). If there is much talk about it, I didn't find it. For instance if I checked for rebirth, all I got was an old topic from 2018 to early 2019 where the dev asked for helping hands.

The dev has actually joined the unforged discord, but the topic of unforged is unrelated to this one. I just would like an overview on Overhaul mods that I can't seem to find myself.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Last edited:
Level 5
Thank you for going out of your way and actually doing the proper search on ModDB and lnking to the already done search :)

pyf

pyf

Level 32
You're welcome.

This is all part of my weekly routine 'work' anyway, to visit ModDB (and several other sites) to find out about such content. Now, if only I had enough time left atm to actually *play* video games...
:wink:...

Status
Not open for further replies.