• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Google Chrome Download Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
When i trate to download something in Hive via Chrome, a window of DAP appears and dont download nothing.
And Alert Message appear saying to me that an error has success when is trying to open DAP.
The problem is i havent DAP and i dont want to download it (Dont ask me why).
This doesnt success in other Webpages and i dont know how to download something of this page with Chrome!
Before i uses Firefox, but this swallow too much memory and my PC is very Old to this.
Someone can tell me how can i solve this damn problem?
I will be really glad if i can download of this page with chrome.
I will give +rep to anyone can help me.

Level 11
I don't really understand your problem(wth is DAP?) but I can assure you that every computer can run Firefox (even the 10-year-old computers running Windows 2000 with 128MB RAM we have in my school, which they suck anyway 'cause our teacher doesn't know a thing about computers but that's another story...).

Level 16
DAP= Download Accelerator Plus.

I now i can run Firefox, but this make my pc lot more slow than with Chrome.
And i want to know how to fix this damn problem, because i can open Firefox to download things from here, but i dont want to hav to open it everytime that i want to dowload something from here!...
Hope someone can help me...

Level 11
Firefox uses a lot of RAM, that's for sure. It's not a "problem" exactly, it's the way it's been programmed. About your second question, I'm sure there are download managers for Chrome too, so you can download anything you want using Chrome.

Level 16
Chrome has his own Download manager, like mozilla. The problem is that i cant download nothin of this site beacuse "A problem happened when Chrome tryed to open DAP" or something.. and i havent DAP!!! WTH is goin on with Chrome with this site. This doesnt happen to me with any another site. Thats my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.