• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goofing around witn WC3R Editor - Savannah

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, got access to the Beta, and tested around some stuff. Got stressed on a vs AI in the game, definitely not my strong point, althought I do ok with the "creative" area.

Also I thought about making a bit of terraining in the new WE, there's also a new feat which can't be accessed yet, and most can guess what is it for: change pathing (should say in english Path/Pathing Palette):
upload_2019-12-10_22-21-0.png

In the end, and goofing around, got this done in an hour or so...
upload_2019-12-10_22-22-16.png

A savannah, made it from nothing, I hope you like it. Any feedback will be welcome if it needs any improvement, althought this is just me goofing around the new WE, so this map might be left abandoned for a long time :grin: But I also hope this is NOT the definitive version of world editor... Fingers crossed :wink:

upload_2019-12-10_22-23-36.png

upload_2019-12-10_22-19-3.png

upload_2019-12-10_22-24-16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.