• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Good Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello all!
I am looking for an team for my project "Rabbit Tag". I need an:
Terrainer- medion555
jassuser-Fisher621
Modeler-
Loading Screen Maker- supertoinkz
Cinematic Maker- Also Fisher621

Last edited:
Level 7
I can do the terrain if you want. I have not really published my works but i love tags so i think i can do something really good. I think for a rabbit tag i could use blizzards easter models combined with some nice hedges i found. PM me if you need me.

Level 7
i whas first heheh xD but eh for bunny tag (modeller) has bunny models i think and i can do wonderfull water terrain

Im not backing down for that, :grin: good luck to you and well see who gets it. Also is this kinda like sheep tag or vampirism? Either way i need to know whats
chasing the bunnies so i can make a nice ''base'' where the taggers can buy items etc. It needs to be themed if you want success. Example in island tag theres
a sunken temple and a cave for titan.

Level 4
Y I want it to look like an forest where the bunnys live with many islands but not too many and big forests! But as medion555 said he was first ;) Yes I give credits and rep ;) And I gonna explain further for all in the team ;)

Last edited:
Level 7
Hmm.. then i can do the cinematics if its avaible and if nothing else then like medion i call it, As long as its gui then im good to go.

I got a whole week now. No school baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.