• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Trigger maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 38
Hello everybody. Iam looking for someone skillful with making triggers for my new project. We have excelent terrainer, masterskiller of lore, storylines and etc maker, also me as a main modeler for the game and one potential skin maker for the project. Projects name is Savage of the Gilneas and it is based heavily on the Gilneas (it actually is Gilneas, but whatever). On my profile is screenshot gallery with screens of the terrain, so if you will be interested, write me, we can disccuss it together.
- Are you perfect trigger maker? Than its you we need!!
-Do you have any reccomendation for good trigger maker? Than we need it. ;)

Level 37
We have excelent terrainer, masterskiller of lore, storylines and etc maker, also me as a main modeler for the game and one potential skin maker for the project.

I wonder if there is any room for one more maker :D

I'm interested, the terrain looks very nice. There seems to be a lot of talent in many areas of modding involved. However I'd like to know more about the project. Storyline, scale etc. Please PM me.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I can help with a few triggers when I'm bored, just PM with what you need.
(Can't help if you need it MPI)

Status
Not open for further replies.