• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm sorry for this post, but I'm really having a hard time finding some good TFT custom maps. Every site I go to just has a huge dump of too many maps and I can't find only the good ones.

So I'm looking for some new TFT custom maps to try, Currently I play a lot of Allstars, X Hero Siege, Cube D and the occasional Maul. What are some other good maps that might be fun for a couple of plays?

Level 22
Well, you can start with the Director's Choice Section of this sites map section if you want to hit some of the better ones off the bat. What I reccomend is when you find a map you like, search via author's name for more. Because odds are if a map maker made one good map, they probably made others as well.
-VGsatomi

Level 8
yeah i dont find many fun maps either... one really fun one i love is Sulphire CityRoyal! you choose a role and then pick your skills, upgrades, buildings, and whatever else u want (like hero builder but with LOTS of choices like damage add and critical strike, auras to buildigns) then you survive for a set amount of time and then get another upgrade point, then you find your friend who is helping you escape (you are a fugitive) then it keeps chaining more quests and gets REALLY hard...

when you die you turn into a wagon the enemy controls (with your team color) and you gotta find it and kill it to get your teammates back.

its really fun! i doubt its on a site though... is it against the rules to post someone elses map?

Go here for CityRoyal! - http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=2180&sid=f38e9beca8d6b5953160bf735218a999

Level 10
not that i find much exciting.... but my favourites are still legacies, eota (the aos) and fmvh. and some which i cant remember =)

Level 9
Current populair maps online:

Battleship command
Footmen frenzy
Dota
X hero Siege
Hunters and farmers
Tag games (sheeptag, tree tag, etc.)
Angel Arena (bah!)
StarCraft Zone control (who would´ve thought that =P)

Level 3
Angelusz said:
Current populair maps online: (...)

"Popular" not equal to "good", and if he says he cannot find really good maps for TFT is probably cause he already played all those popular maps (which are actually not very good maps). I'm really tired of seeing like 60% of games being DotA (It's not anything so great)...

Salutions®

Level 8
Angelusz said:

Battleship command
Footmen frenzy
Dota
X hero Siege
Hunters and farmers
Angel Arena (bah!)

those are the good maps on roc not tft lol

Level 1
Angelusz said:

Battleship command
Footmen frenzy
Dota
X hero Siege
Hunters and farmers
Angel Arena (bah!)

yeah i've pretty much played all of those, I guess I just thought there were a couple maps that were good for a couple of plays like murder in the mansion or escape from weed world that I just hadn't found. I think maybe I just won't be able to find what i'm looking for.

oh and I just tried sulphire city royale and it sucks, you just wait for 15 minutes without killing anything.

Level 9

Wind and cloud rpg, its fun addictive, classy, has some cool stuff, and im good really strong, i mean play it so i can show off my strong char, wait i didint just say that did i, yes i did, disreguard that...
Anyway its an ADDICTIVE and very fun but very hard map!
Play or ill make you!!!!!!!!
(j/k)

Status
Not open for further replies.