• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good&Evil

User who uploaded this Presents

Good & Evil
Created by Matthew Fuller

Map Info:

Hey! Welcome to my never ending project!

WARNING!!!!
This is a heavily cinematic RPG!!.
There are lot's of cinematics in this game..only because I'm trying to tell a story ^__^"
and because i'm limited to the map size,
a lot of them are kinds squeezed together XD

..Ehem..
anyways~ The story~
Ancient texts tell of a war from long ago where a Dark Lord released demons upon the world that nearly wiped out all of mankind....
When all hope was lost....a race known as the Magi appeared and fought along side the humans...
The War was won!...and over time it all became legend...and mostly forgotten..
Those Ancient times have long past now...But something in the world now trembles...

This game takes place many long years later in a world corrupted by an evil empire....

Prepare for a long journey, full of trials....and laughter with the friends you meet along the way..

The story of this world now awaits you....

Features:

*A battle arena and a monster arena~ where you can fight to win grand prizes.
*A bit of treasure hunting where you can look for buried goods and find some rare items..
(I still need to add more to it)
*Lot's of weapons and armor... ( I still need to make it so only certain characters can equip certain weapons) Though..I think i may have reached a trigger limit 0__0"
*quite a few optional bosses to fight that will require some level grinding..
* Around 27 hours of game play
* Hmm..I think I have about 28 locations...You'll be able to travail to most of these places on foot and later an airship on a world map..

Eventually the game opens up more and there will be some dungeons to fight through.

Some other stuff about my map:

If you make it through this game I would really love to know what you think ^__^"

Anyways~
I just need to warn you that I still have a bunch of things to work on and fix in this game...
mostly in the dialog and cinematics in the first 6 or so hours of the game ^____^" The story get's much better...I promise XD But just be warned that there are a lot of cinematic in this!!.....a loot!! 0___0"

I know this map size is huuuge...That's mostly because of all the imported music and models ..hehe I kinda went a little overboard ^____^"

Screenshots:

Image Description:

A drawing of the mane characters~
245067-albums8489-picture104008.png

The world Map~
245067-albums8489-picture102629.jpg

The three Optional super bosses in my game, Alpha, Omega and Tetra.
245067-albums8489-picture103676.png

Just a scene from the game I made, The group takes a much needed break and enjoys a camp fire and a cheesy ghost story XD
245067-albums8489-picture102628.jpg

Oak Forest~
245067-albums8489-picture102594.png

Fire Temple
245067-albums8489-picture102596.png

Forest Temple~
245067-albums8489-picture102630.png

Alixaide~
245067-albums8489-picture102595.png

Dolet Prison~
245067-albums8489-picture102632.png

Gelthor~Fight challenging opponents here in the battle arena and earn prizes~
245067-albums8489-picture102631.jpg

185870-albums2961-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

I have found a lot of wonderful models in The Hive workshop that has really helped this game to come to life..!
..It really wouldn't be the same without them... I thank you all so so much!!!

Here are the unit models

Arthas Child: by NhazUl
Azgathoth: by skrab
Azure Dragon Crystal Lord: by General Frank
Dragonhawk Lancer: by Wandering Soul
Blood Elf Villager: by Sin'dorei300
Bloodelf Phoenix Archer: by General Frank
Elf Magi: by Direfury
Cactuar: by tee.dubs
Templar Gatherer: by Direfury
High Elf Craftsman: by paulH
Doom Ravager: by NaserKingArthas
Dullahan Omega: by -Grendel
Dwarven Workers: by Direfury
Dwarven Adventurer: by General Frank
High elven Sorcerer: by PROXY
FemaleNecromancer: by Sin'dorei300
F.R.E.D.: by Thrikodius
FrostRevenant: by WhiteDeath
HaradrimArcher: by Uncle Fester
HaradrimSwordsman: by Uncle Fester
HaradrimAssassin: by Uncle Fester
HighElfPriestess: by Sin'dorei300 and Uncle Fester
Human Assassine: by General Frank
Priest of Putrescence: by -Grendel
FlameKnight: by AhhFreshWeeD
Ronin:by Callahan
ShadowAssault: by UgoUgo
ShadowElemental: by icewolf055
ShadowInfernal: by Necromancer_187
Demon Slayer: by Deep Sea Kraken
Elemental-Fencer: by Suselishe
Undead Arthas on foot: by Kuhneghetz
Male villager variation (Blonde haired version): by Kuhneghetz
VrykulWarrior: by Sellenisko

Soon i shall add the doodad models

Keywords:
adventure, story, treasure, Good&Evil, Good and evil, RPG, Role Playing Game, story, storyline single player, dungeons, arena, monster, monsters,
Contents

Good&Evil (Map)

Reviews
StoPCampinGn00b
A somewhat nice JRPG touch with quite a large grain of visual novel. Overall a neat experience however quite slowly progressed and monotonous at times. I don't remember seeing any credits at all ingame: doodads, models, music etc. You could use...
StoPCampinGn00b
Moderator review raised to 4/5 based off of deepstrasz's 2017 review "A somewhat nice JRPG touch with quite a large grain of visual novel. [...] Overall a neat experience however quite slowly progressed and monotonous at times."
Level 7
after a fucking week of gameplay its finally over it sure worth the file size anyway
work on the gameplay just heroes levels and stuff and every ones primery attribute was strength and that was wierd and i could pick up bow with nole leon and every single hero and other stuff as well you said it was made for a hero i could use it with every single hero and getting gold was hard really hard
and you should work on boss fights they were just huge creeps and you should do was to simplay attack them and heal yourself and over
work on the models and skins terrain..and every thing ooh icons too
some grammar problems as well
sometimes story was a bit overpowerd you know like dark lord and stuff
I think it worths a remaster
make more items as well
make cinematic short a bit
i didnt like the arena at all and heroes were so overpowerd you know
i like it and good luck very good luck.:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Level 23
Was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to write the full story (with as many details as possible) of this great map for me. I got up to accessing the flying machine and going to the frozen continent when I played this 2-3~ years ago, but I won't ever likely get access to my save files again. But the story and music still haunts me, so I really wanted to know exactly what was going on.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to write the full story (with as many details as possible) of this great map for me. I got up to accessing the flying machine and going to the frozen continent when I played this 2-3~ years ago, but I won't ever likely get access to my save files again. But the story and music still haunts me, so I really wanted to know exactly what was going on.
You could do a whosyourdaddy speed run up until the part you left.

Level 7
Oh hey! Howdy there :D Hehe Honestly, it's been so long since I touched that game that even I don't remember all the details :p I've been wanting to re-do the entire game with better writing, shorter dialog and a much bigger map size...buuut have currently working on the 3rd game, though struggling to while dealing with writers block XD
Anyhow, Spoilers*
Basically after getting the airship you make way north, that's where the games main dungeons are, your party splits up into three groups, Fay and James for the forest temple, Dart and Nole for the fire, and Leon and Kayla for the water. During the journey Dart remembers who he really is, Later on you make way for the land of the magi, time get's all messed up and your characters start bouncing through time a little * If I was to remake the game I'd re-work that part*
After all that, they find out a year has passed out side of the land of the magi, the world is now in chaos, with monsters roaming, some landscape changes~ I could go on more if you were interested? Kind of a lot to get through :p

Level 23
You could do a whosyourdaddy speed run up until the part you left.
I don't currently have access to a computer that can play Wc3 unfortunately.
It's honestly hard to do given that some of the twists really need the cutscenes to work.

Seconding deepstraz.
Yea, from what i remember the plot probably cannot be just explained in a few paragraphs.

Oh hey! Howdy there :D Hehe Honestly, it's been so long since I touched that game that even I don't remember all the details :p I've been wanting to re-do the entire game with better writing, shorter dialog and a much bigger map size...buuut have currently working on the 3rd game, though struggling to while dealing with writers block XD
Anyhow, Spoilers*
Basically after getting the airship you make way north, that's where the games main dungeons are, your party splits up into three groups, Fay and James for the forest temple, Dart and Nole for the fire, and Leon and Kayla for the water. During the journey Dart remembers who he really is, Later on you make way for the land of the magi, time get's all messed up and your characters start bouncing through time a little * If I was to remake the game I'd re-work that part*
After all that, they find out a year has passed out side of the land of the magi, the world is now in chaos, with monsters roaming, some landscape changes~ I could go on more if you were interested? Kind of a lot to get through :p
I appreciate that short summary Mathayis. Yea, I will probably need to go play it for myself again, since that description does't scratch the itch I've been having when thinking about your story ha-ha.
If/when I do replay it, I might look into trying to make a video on youtube about it, for the sake of others in my position who want to know the full story passively/without playing through it. :D We will see.

Thanks for the replies Deepstrasz/Cleavinghammer/Mathayis.

Level 2
Pretty Cool map tho despite it having more on cinematics and less on gameplay tho u could have had the quests thing enabled so players have a guide on where to go since the map is pretty big and first timers can easily get lost especially since the camera pans on the airship whenever there are times it is needed to be used. and the camera goes crazy when u get to the forest temple and in finding a way out in the maze area can be dizzying at times. it took a while for me to complete the map, the puzzles where irritating but none the less challenging. good job on the map :3