• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

good vs evil v0.4 beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
you need to destroy enemy castle, first you choose your race than you have 2 workers, 1 for towers and 1 for other buildings, you need to build towers to protect your castle and builds other buildings that are training units to attack. you also can build altar of hero and you can have hero, there are many items for hero and recipes , every unit and tower can be upgraded, (damage , attack speed , hp , hp regeneration , mp , mp regeneration , range and ability) each upgrades 10 times.

now i am adding some units and improving some things

Keywords:
good vs evil
Contents

good vs evil v0.4 beta (Map)

Reviews
23:23, 7th Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected (If you wish to update this map, please PM me)

M

23:23, 7th Dec 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

(If you wish to update this map, please PM me)

Level 6
Playing this game for half-an-hour has not been very entertaining. Basically, it's a rough-cut AoS (correct abbreviation, yes?) with the added modification of two player-owned builders that build towers and buildings that automatically summon creatures for your team.

As I said before, the map is very rough-cut: the terrain is homely at best, with unbearable cacophonous stretches of Lordaeron tileset; many unpolished texts, annoying repeating music (you can only listen to Level 80 Tauren Chieftain for so long...), and a weird map layout that doesn't really seem appropriate for an AoS.

It has a couple of good points though: the system in which the units attack the enemy works fine and upgrades seem fine too. Overall though,this map needs a lot of work before it's fun to play.

2/5

Level 4
yeah i have done like 30% before it will be fully playing map :D

1.0 version will be like done version but than i add some other stuff too

and please i want to know what needs to be improved tell me plz i am making this map alone so need ideas :)

how i need to upload screenshots? :D

my map.rar is screenshot :D

Attachments

• my map.rar
    741 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Level 15
Map Review

This review is made by reason 3, if you have any questions or anything else to comment feel free to Private Message me.You may also ask me to review your map again.

An AoS style map, featuring a battle between Evil(orcs) and Good or Light(Night Elves).

[+]Your idea is nice, but your map is lacking.
[-]Your terrain is way to simple, you need and have to improve it more.Add some doodads at least!
[-]You also need a better description of your map, and the images should be uploaded using IMG tags.
[-]Map lags as hell, you certainly have to improve your triggering skills.
[-]Those neutral creeps are imbalanced they could kill me with ease..
[-]You need to work more on this map, to make it interesting.

Overall rating:1/5 - vote for rejection
Since it is still a beta i will tell you my opinion, you could add a few custom spells to creeps spawned from each side.You should also re-terrain your map and balance it more..
~ r3

Level 4
as i said it is incomplete version just for testing and to know what needs improving and as i said i need ideas
reason 3 :
terrain : where you want doodads i just don't know free place to add some doodads
description and images : i need some help with description i don't know what i need to write in description and i don't know how to make IMG file :D
triggering skill and lag : i have only 1 skill in triggers i don't know what i can do with lag i need help here too and creeps that are spawning are normal creeps and you can upgrade them, if you upgrade your troops that are like them they will upgrade too so they doesn't need skills they are just for start like that :D 4 of them already has skill but you need to upgrade skill before they will work.
neutral creeps : sry for that before this version there was book shop where you could buy stat books and than you could kill bosses and i removed that shop and i just need time to edit all bosses and test them it will be improved soon.

sry for bad English if i wrote something wrong :D and i need ideas as i said before i am working alone on this map so need ideas making something is not so hard but i don't have ideas what to make.

i improve what you said and it will be 0.5 version and then recheck map and tell whats wrong ;) ty for help and everything :D i am just making and need help i uploaded for this.

and it is not orcs vs night elves its like orcs and undeads vs humans and night elves but i shall add more races but not now

i have some problems with computer i have some viruses and when i clear my comp i'll start editing

and hunterz93 i need name if you give me idea i'll change ok?