• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Good Campaine Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Wait wait wait. I thought Illidan was dead! (Make the Nagas have revenge (Illidan is dead). so your #2. plan is half blocked since a dead man can't fight (when he is dead) unless... (unless there is a necromancer who changes sides and help the naga/elves get to a sacred place.) while the undead attack try to stop them and kill the traitor, the necromancer could be a new hero.

Level 8
or you can make that Arthas will resurrect Illidian and make him slave just like Sylvanas. So Illidian will be half elf,half demon and half undead (very powerful combination).
Arthas will make him fight against Nagas and Elfs. But just like Sylvanas Illidian will start to do things on his own.

Level 4
half elf, half demon, and half undead? +100% is even possible? He is more lik Half Demon and quarter elven and undead. Ya, and he could be enslaved... gosh I wonder what he is gunna look like, he has so many looks. (Ninja look, Ninja devil look, and Arch angel look (spell))

Level 9
1 arthas as lich king going out to destroy the rest of the world with of course lots of obstacals

2 Illidan seeaking revenge on arthas and going to icecrown to stop him

That is not the end yet, after that...

3 Arthas counter and fight back illidan, fighting all the way to the sunken ruins, chase ilidan's naga back into underwater

4 Illidan resurrects, summons his naga from underwater to ground and fight his way back to icecrown, chase Arthas back into the Frozen Throne

5 Arthas resurrects back and fight his way back to sunken ruins.. and Illidan resurrects back and fight his way back to....

ROFL!

Level 3
:pal::spell_breaker::confused:
Wait wait wait. I thought Illidan was dead! (Make the Nagas have revenge (Illidan is dead). so your #2. plan is half blocked since a dead man can't fight (when he is dead) unless... (unless there is a necromancer who changes sides and help the naga/elves get to a sacred place.) while the undead attack try to stop them and kill the traitor, the necromancer could be a new hero.
mabey at the first chapter you have to make a cool spell and bring illidan BACK TO LIFE:ned::con::slp::ugly:

Level 36
No, I think that Illidan should be betrayed by Kael and Vashj, lol, betraying the betrayer, and then the demons corrupt Furion and him and Illidan team up and have an epic battle with Arthas with tons of night elf demon forces and undead ninja pirates riding zombie sharks that are on fire and shoot lasers and drop bombs and there's robots too and possessed murlocs that use invisible laser hammers AND WHICH ALL LEADS TO A TOTALLY EPIC CLIMAX WHERE ILLIDAN AND FURION FIND OUT THAT ARTHAS IS THEIR FATHER AND TYRANDE IS THEIR MOTHER AND FURION ACTUALLY MARRIED HIS MOM OMG AAAUUUUGHHHHHHHH!!!11111

Last edited:
Level 3
The fact you gave this guy 5 rep because you laughed at his serious ideas is really dumb. As funny/bad as the idea is your just throwing rep at something ridiculous even thought he posted in the wrong forum... btw I also hope its just a troll.

Level 36
Your crying inspired me to give him more rep :D

But do you honestly think this is serious? Even if it is, if someone came up to you and said seriously "i think its a good idea for the army to make guns that shoot hamburgers so when they go to Africa they can shoot terrorists and feed the poor" wouldn't you laugh? xD

Level 10
I Have @ Good campaine ideas
1 arthas as lich king going out to destroy the rest of the world with of course lots of obstacals

2 Illidan seeaking revenge on arthas and going to icecrown to stop him

if someone makes one contact me:infl_thumbs_up::spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

DEADMAN

that sounds stupid, if it needed any more story blizzard would make it, people would be tired of this cat & mouse little play between them.
This post is just...ridiculous...

Status
Not open for further replies.