• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Anveena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
My request is a Skin or Model made out of Jainas standard, that looks a little or much like the Anveena at my link.

Link: http://spicytunas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/sunwell.jpg

Info about the story: Eaven are traveling to Outland to get Illidan's (That escaped the battel with Arthas) help against the new lich king's army. But on hes way to Outland he meet Anveena a confused young girl, that are hunted by some demons, for some reasons she dosen't know. Eaven help her, and soon they fall in love with each other. Eaven fiends Illidan and hes allys, but just before they leave Outland Kil'jaeden fiend them, and use the magic inside Anveena, to open a portal to Azeroth. Anveena dies when she becomes the portal. Eaven and the others fight against Kil'jaeden, the do not kill him but stop him from entering the portal.
(The rest of the story is going to be a surprise)

Info about the campain: The campain will get about 8 capters (Capter 0 (A intro is done) and capter 1 is done (I am working on Capter 2.
You wiill get to meet: Eaven a new paladin character, Illidan, Keal, Akama, Vashj, Maiev, Arthas, Kel'Thuzad, Anub'arak, Anveena (I hope:cute:) and Kil'jaeden!

A beta version is now available at: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=94198&prev=status=g&t=43&d=list&r=20

So as you can see i am working hard on it, so plz be nice and help me with it:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 5
if the first two chapters are ready you should give them out as a playable beta version o.o
it would help to get this request done ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.