• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If anyone feels like doing a Hero Spell Pack :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Ok, so the Hero is called Demonblade and uses Illidan Evil model. Will be one of the Burning Legions Heroes in my map Battle of Sargers Tomb (AoS).

Short story behind him:
After Illidans defeat in the battle over the Frozen Throne, with the help of his loyal subordinates Kael'thas and Vashj, he returned to the Black Temple in Outlands. Illidan started to gather followers to be trained into Demon Hunters, and the Demonblade was one of the few Night Elves who joined him (most were Blood Elves of Kael'thas army).
Demonblade showed great potential and when he had been fully trained he abandoned Illidan to instead serve Kil'jaeden, who planted a Demon Soul into him in return, granting him extreme powers.

Ok so for the spells. I have some thoughts on it, but you are free to come up with your own spells aswell if you like, just have to fit :) Demon Hunter with Demonic Magic, Agility Hero.

Spell 1 (3 ranks)
Dont know what spell it should be here. Some damage ability, either fitting a Demon Hunter or some kind of Demon spell. Not Mana Burn, have that for another Hero ;)

Spell 2 (3 ranks)
Demonic Touch
Envelops a targeted enemy in shadow, reducing its movement & attack speed by 100%. Each second the target regains 20% of its movement speed.

Spell 3 (3 ranks)
Combat Expertise (passive)
Gives the Demonblade a chance to critically hit and a chance to evade attacks. (I already have this one, so skip to make this. If you have a better suggestion for spell, let me know :))

Ultimate (1 rank)
Demon Soul
Releases the Demon Soul within the Demonblade for 30 seconds. So I was thinking the Demon Soul would have some kind of Aura or ability, perhaps several abilities. I am open for suggestions here. However, he will be able to see invisible units. (I can make this one myself, just need suggestions for spells the Demon Soul should have).

So this was a little bit of text. Thanks for reading, hope to get some response. Thanks in advance!

Level 11
Yeah, the speed reduction is only for the enemy, not the caster. I'm not sure if the buff removal will be too overpowered for a normal spell :/

Perhaps I should make it the ultimate instead? Then I suppose the buff removal won't be too overpowered, also just make a dummy which casts a cripple or something to reduce attack speed by 100% for 5 seconds and use move speed reduction from purge. But this will result in 2 debuffs from one spell which looks a bit odd.

Thanks for help on ideas :)

Anyone has an idea for a damage ability for Spell 1? Would be best with some melee ability I think.

Level 17
Skill 1
Blade of the damned
Demonblade empowering his own twin warglaive, giving him the power to tear his enemies, but when empowering the blade, a blood sacraficial is required
Lv 1/2/3 empower the blades for 3/4/5s, add 30/40/50 damage, each attack reduce the damage bonus by 5, need 17% of demon blade's current hp to cast
warning, demon blade can dies when casting this ability!

Last edited:
Level 11
Skill 1
Blade of the damned
Demonblade empowering his own twin warglaive, giving him the power to tear his enemies, but when empowering the blade, a blood sacraficial is required
Lv 1/2/3 empower the blades for 3/4/5s, add 60/80/100 damage, each attack reduce the damage bonus by 15/20/25, need 25/20/15% of demon blade's current hp to cast
warning, demon blade can dies when casting this ability!

Sounds cool :) though the hp loss is a bit high for an AoS map :p but that can easily be changed if someone can just make the spell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.