• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Gondor:The Southern Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gondor:The Southern Gate
By:Total_Warrior

The upcoming map i am making is of course about Lord Of The Rings.
The map isnt finished yet but once i have more triggers i guess ill put it up for test.
Gameplay

You control several units of Gondor or Mordor.You may play as either one.
Few skins/models are involved in this project to make it look lets say ''Look Better''.

Objectives

Gondor - Defend the southern gates until the first timer (Reinforcements) ends then eventually the orcs will break through so you will have to fall back to the city and defend it till the last timer ends (Aragorn,Legolas,Gimli arrive)

Mordor - You will start off with some units and 3 barracks.Use those to advance.Your goal is to break through the Southern Gate and break the 1st gate in the city then break the 2nd then enter the room then you achieve victory.

Players will experience 2 different endings!(CINEMATIC ENDINGS!!!)

Gondor Ending - Aragorn,legolas,and Gimli arrive and kill the orcs that spawn in front of them then you get a chance to go destroy the orc camp.

Mordor Ending - When you enter the room the cinematic should play showing alot of fire and burning buildings and orcs killing Gondor Soldiers and there is a scene where Aragorn Leoglas and Gimli fight off about 2 or 3 orcs each but then get killed.
Either endings you would probably enjoy!

Also thank you to all the people whose skins/models i used all credit goes to you.

Nice, solid, simple story and project. It seems quite nice. As for Orc skins, I know there's a good one somewhere around ...
There's also some Gondor soldiers which look a lot like the BFME ones (might be rips D:) somewhere on a site, forgot which one though. Might have been xgm.ru. GL with the project, I'll tell you if I find that skin, it's for a grunt.

Nice, solid, simple story and project. It seems quite nice. As for Orc skins, I know there's a good one somewhere around ...
There's also some Gondor soldiers which look a lot like the BFME ones (might be rips D:) somewhere on a site, forgot which one though. Might have been xgm.ru. GL with the project, I'll tell you if I find that skin, it's for a grunt.
thanks alot,well i better get working on the project and find like a few more skins/models then ill continue on the terraining and decorading etc

Status
Not open for further replies.