• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

GoldenRam - New Here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey,
I go by GoldenRam, previously DorritosandCoke on WC3 Sear.ch. I do a little 3d modeling with Blender here and there, I am a LOTR fan, and an Elderscrolls fan. I hope to contribute to this site in a positive way that will benefit the current community, I understand things are a bit turbulent with WC3 Sear.ch going downhill, and I commend Ralle for trying to save the resources. Hope to see you all around the forums

-GoldenRam:grin:

Level 5
I have not modeled for Warcraft three yet, but I do dabble in making things for Morrowind, here are some links of my work :)

http://cody.erekson.org/cgi-bin/mod...=Cerberus Preview 04&albumname=Model Previews

http://cody.erekson.org/cgi-bin/mods/usergallery/index.cgi?action=showpicture&album=16&id=8&picturename=Kadaj's%20Sword%20From%20FF%20VII&albumname=Model%20Previews

On that forum I go by the alias of Wasabi, I am an administrator there, so if any of you would like to register be my guest :)

@Mirror:
You mirror... me ram.. we be friends?:coolgrunt:

Level 5
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! :thumbs_up:

@EviL_Buddha
About the animating... armatures, frames, nodes, and whatnot are really really difficult for me to understand. So... I cannot animate :/ The cerberus was left being a statue in a shrine.:angry:\
@Mechanical Man
I got a bit tired of my old acc, having spelt doritos wrong, and getting sick of typing that food group I decided to go under this new alias. I hope that is fine by the rules...:confused:

@Everyone
I recently downloaded warcraft III model editor. It is pretty basic next to blender, but I can do simple vertex editing while preserving the original animations :thumbs_up: So expect a few odd models here and there. If I did the attachment thing right, my Haldir model should be attached with this message. I am using it in my Helms Deep map, but anyone can freely use it. No one has to mention me as long as they are not taking credit for the model.

Last edited:
Level 5
I recently downloaded warcraft III model editor. It is pretty basic next to blender, but I can do simple vertex editing while preserving the original animations So expect a few odd models here and there

I know the model is pretty basic, I said I can only do simple vertex editing, as there is no blender exporter for Warcraft III... yet. And about the Cerberus, Oblivion's game engine can easily support it, and I have put in Morrowind as well.

Little changes like the one I made on that spell breaker model can make all the difference. I do not remember Haldir using a shield in the battle for the Hornburg. So I do what I can to make my heros unique. I did not submit it as a resource, but only as a little tweak I made that I wanted to share. Till a blender exporter comes out, or someone with 3ds max wants to help me out, simple vertex modifying is as far as it goes.

Level 6
Hey,
I go by GoldenRam, previously DorritosandCoke on WC3 Sear.ch. I do a little 3d modeling with Blender here and there, I am a LOTR fan, and an Elderscrolls fan. I hope to contribute to this site in a positive way that will benefit the current community, I understand things are a bit turbulent with WC3 Sear.ch going downhill, and I commend Ralle for trying to save the resources. Hope to see you all around the forums

-GoldenRam:grin:

i like golden rams :grin:

:spell_breaker:

Status
Not open for further replies.