• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Opinion from some years here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello! I Umeko,normally i don't do this things but being here some years being only a Fan make me think about things i see so there is!

I'm from a long time a go,i think when the old UI are here and the patch are the 1.26/7 i guess so i love how people still love Wc3 and Sc2 here,is so cool! <3 Sorry for excitement but seeing people still working in this from my point of view is ........Beatiful but my last words are for the "MASTERS" or people in high ranks

From the bottom of my heart,Thank you for this all years,i m not someone famous,great and not a "Modder" but i love all of your work.For the News and Old Thanks

That's all my friends,Cya ~~! __frostnova_arknights_drawn_by_morihar__sample-84f17bc9c2c17f5a3fd4d0c0cfc9cd95.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.