• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Off Topic Stuff The God Of Iron - Where can I find a free 3D modelling software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Where can I find a free 3D modelling software?

I wanted to contribute some models to the Hiveworkshop after spending some time here. But I do not know any program which are free that allows me to make or edit models from Warcraft to contribute here. Can someone tell me is there any free 3D modelling software free of charge?
(If legal, post it here. If illegal.... well..... drop me a note and I will consider.)

Level 28
This is said to be the "best moddeling tutorial ever". I haven't followed it far enough to find out for myself. I was only successfull in converting it into a working mdl once. After that It hasn't worked for me again. And when I did convert it the animations didn't work at all.
Oh, and the model I tried was a pacman model so it was only two semispheres.

The link is in the tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.