• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I wanna heeeeeeelp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Heya peeps as you can tell by my wonderful title I wish to help. To somehow contribute to the resoureses oh this charming little comunity. And to do so I need some help first. See I wish to start modelling/skinning but I run a mac and need some ideas on what programs I should use. I know you will most likely tell me I should try mapping but I SUCK at mapping plus I'm not very good with triggers.
So if I could get some suggestions that would be cool :D.

Edit: I have cheeta3D and am thinking of downloading tinker software tools but do either work for the things I am attempting?

Edit: Scratch the tinker I need a dif update for it.

Thanks

Level 4
I have that (blp tools) but I just went to look at photoshop and its like 300 megabytes. My internet isn't quite fast enough to download that in any exceptable amount of time.

Level 8
Photoshop is not a just some piece of tool but "professional" and "expensive" software.. I suggest using The Gimp (yes they have a Mac version)..

And for the reference:
Software Piracy
The Hive Workshop does not condone, encourage, support or tolerate the use of any appz, cracks, hacks, spoofers, torrents, warez or any other type of bootleg, illegal or pirated software (or techniques). The posting of such material or links to it are absolutely forbidden. Posts or threads referring to these subjects may be deleted without warning. Violators may be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.