• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GoldenElite

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Dekarchos
Made by Sephiex

Instructions:
Import GoldenElite.blp. Set the custom path to Textures\GoldenElite.blp.
Import GoldenElite.mdx
Import GoldenElite_Portrait.mdx

And that's all. Hope you enjoy my model.
PM me for any suggestions, comments, or bug reports.
Contents

GoldenElite (Model)

GoldenElite (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Could be useful .
Level 7
alright sphiex i got it thanks now make my MC model have a portrait

email please

Level 1
Ummm guys can you please tell me how to allow a orc or something to hold a sword or some thing please tell me :) because im trying to make a agent hold a gun or a shot gun it would really go well in my map

Level 5
to make a guy hold a gun just look for a gun model on this sight and go to triggers:
Event-Map initialization
Condition-(leave it blank)
Action-Special Effect-Creat special effect attached to arm right(or left) of (unit, make sure u have created him) using (model, like WarIIIimported\gun)

and there you go

Level 7
ty on what the trigger of his or the model????im gonna see these in alot of crappy halo maps...unfortunatley

Level 2
Who was the one that had the halo model? the chieftain guy. I want him... if any1 here has him pm me plz.

Level 4
Needs a custom icon. Shoulders could be modified a bit to not look so edgy and bulky, in contrast to the thin elbow part of the arm. He needs a weapon. And would look better in a color more of say: Blue

3/5 8) I like the concept and effort.

Level 7
Who was the one that had the halo model? the chieftain guy. I want him... if any1 here has him pm me plz.
yes that was me that made him please me and ill give it to you but sephiex is on our mod (halo A New Begining) so he gets it anyway

Level 2
thats an awesome model. just give him a weapon.
try making hunters, grunts, jackals, flood. that would be great!

Level 7
berzerk your a moron this is the beta of the golden elite for the halo mod these are the only models were releasing till the mods complete and the final version of the Master chief WILL NOT BE PUBLIC USE

Level 2
for some reason about 10% of the elites i create are useable and are really good but 90% go in and out of being black and being there at all and its not my comp cause i tryed on 2 strange

iku

iku

Level 1
im sorry i may look stupid but i just cannot have it in my map, its textures\goldenelite.blp is that all i have to change? and after i select what for art unit model? Im totally lost!

Level 2
i think you should release a pink elite just for fun... lol jk vertigo i sent you some shit on ur forums and mod site... lol CHECK IT OUT!

Level 2
pretty good model, needs a better skin and weapon.[quote/]

no it doesent need a weapon put in your own weapon that way you can have it with whatever you want

Level 2
dude dont make him with a plasma sword u should have to add ur weapon therfor you can have anything i liked model cause i could put my plasma rifle on him