• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Golden Valkyr

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.

Golden Val'kyr
203906-de4da2c6ee9081d733fe9051ea26997f.jpg

I remember seeing people talking about making Vrykul models, this Val'kyr was the first time I explored RMS and learnt about bones and animations, I fixed some bugs and she's fully functional now, planning to reskin her to both dark and pale versions.

Updated: Since the skin and hair are too golden, so I changed them to look more human. Animations fixed, as for the sword slash animation... Ah, just a little hard on this, still learning.
Previews
Contents

Golden Valkyr (Model)

The armor parts disappear in stand 3.
You could rename the stand 3 animation into spell with a little animation edit of the sword. Make a slash forward after it clashes with the spear.
May I ask what's the best tool to modify reforged models’ animations? I studied design and know how to use Rhino and SolidWorks, but I’m new to the WC3 models, right now I basically use RMS only, to add existing animations.

Level 50
May I ask what's the best tool to modify reforged models’ animations? I studied design and know how to use Rhino and SolidWorks, but I’m new to the WC3 models, right now I basically use RMS only, to add existing animations.
If I recall correctly, you can edit the animations in RMS, too.
Edit: I don't work with Reforged models, but the process should be similar to working with the classic models, I guess.

Level 3
Will match my Scandinavian style map<3

My God, you are a Valkyrie! You know, as a child, I wanted to become a Valkyrie until I found out that you are all women. There is nothing wrong with that, of course. I like women!

I got one icon approved by MayDay today, so I’m kind of curious about reviewing mechanism, should I invite a moderator or wait for moderators see fit?

I’m aware of my worgen models are full of bugs, but this one and my first model King Terrenas I think are quite complete. May they be reviewed by moderators sometime?
I'm sorry, I have quite a bit of IRL stuff going on nowadays (birthdays and work, mostly, so I barely had any free time). I believe Moonman is busy as well.
Don't worry, they'll get reviewed. Models with bugs usually take longer to mod because you have to replicate and figure out why they don't work.

I'm sorry, I have quite a bit of IRL stuff going on nowadays (birthdays and work, mostly, so I barely had any free time). I believe Moonman is busy as well.
Don't worry, they'll get reviewed. Models with bugs usually take longer to mod because you have to replicate and figure out why they don't work.
No no I’m definitely not hurry for this, don’t want these trivial works delay your progress with InsaneMonster and Moonman’s with his team. Always expecting your great models!