• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gold Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
In the 5.06 version, you can't give your gold to any other player. As a result, if you want to give somebody gold, you have to create a mob for the approciate value and give it to them so they can sell it.

I been playing TD since the 3.0 version and before and I even hopped around when you guys jumped sites. hehe

The improvements on the 5.06 is better. As mentioned before in other posts, there are some pathing issues which could be viewed as a cheat. To elborate, in some levels you can use the creeps to make them move back and forth at times preventing them from reaching The Portal to the Future and killing them too. This is more prone around Level 31,32,33.

Level 2
you can give players gold simple by saying: -g 1231289371293
then a screan will appear and you will give 1 player 1231289371293 gold

Level 5
perhaps because it s only g <amount of money> not -g <amount of money> i think...try it and say me if it worked...and u can select the player in a screen that pops up after entering the command

Yours
Robi

Level 2
to make things clear.
like i sayd before it is -g 12312312973
then a screan will appear and on that screan you can select a player.
then that player will gain 12312312973 gold

hope things are clear now
grtz Arjen (witekoe)

Status
Not open for further replies.