• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gods of War v0.91

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Years have passed since the people abjured the old gods and started to worship HIM. Now four ancient gods have found a way out of the realm of oblivion and start to regain their their power. But only one of them will be able to rise up and challenge HIM.

Fight for the total dominance of this small island by using mythic creatures and mighty miracles to remove your foes from the surface of the mortal realm. Capture human towns and gather worshippers around you to increase your might and get the ressources you need: Credence and Souls

This is my first official uploaded map. I hope you like or at least not hate it and I hope to get useful comments on how to improve this and other future maps I am going to create. At the end I hope you forgive me any grammar and spelling mistakes I probably made. I'm no native english speaker and I never had the chance to test my skills by speaking with somebody from England, US aso. I hope you will understand what I'm trying to tell you.

Have fun

Keywords:
God, strategy, miracle, mythic, gods of war, war, alternative, 4 players,
Contents

Gods of War v0.91 (Map)

Reviews
22:24, 11th Jan 2013 Orcnet: make up a proper description especially screen shots, changelogs, credit list from here and in-game, features and more

M

22:24, 11th Jan 2013
Orcnet: make up a proper description especially screen shots, changelogs, credit list from here and in-game, features and more