• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Gods of" ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hi, im looking a idea for a a "god of" idea}

On my map there some Gods which has its counter Gods

Example:

God of Chaos VS God of Law
God of Life
VS God of Death

Now i have the "God of Wisdom" who is the gods of wizards n mages, but their counters r the antimages n i cant think on a "God of" for them,

Wizards n mages prays to the God of Wisdom
Antimages prays to the God of ???

Please help n Thanks

Wouldn't the opposite of god of chaos be god of order?

God of love and god og hate.
God of pleasure and god of misery.
God of happiness and god of sadness (or anger).
God of men and god of women.

The combinations are endless, only your imagination will stop you in your tracks.

Level 9

The combinations are endless, only your imagination will stop you in your tracks.

Guessing he's basing chaos and law on the Dungeons & Dragons alignments: Lawful, Neutral and Chaotic.

Level 21

Yh God of Order but mixed with Law n Justice

-----------------------------

Madness, Recklessness, Beginner's Luck, Fools.
Oblivion?

I like this one, MADNESS n OBLIVION, making their enemy mages get mad, destroying their mind with illusions or thinks like that or make them forget their knowledges.

I was thinking also on "REVERSE/MIRAGE"

But what can a "God of Madness" offer to their warriors? They r Antimages, how can i relate Madness with antimages?

Same with "God of Oblivion", how can i relate with antimages?

Maybe giving them knowledge about how to counter mages great minds? or how distract them?

Level 28
Madness could be things like making their delusions reality, so summoning pink mammoths or hideous monsters, letting them do normally-questionable things that work (for example, a Dark Ritual-type spell that not only restores mana but gives a huge buff the healthier and more expensive the eaten unit was), or even believing that they're invulnerable/immune to magic makes them (briefly) invulnerable/immune.

Oblivion could be magic eaters, where they're either immune to magic, reflect all spells cast on them to the caster or are healed by enemy spells and debuffs. Their mere presence weakens mages, causing negative mana regen or longer cooldowns or disabling spells.

Last edited:
Level 21
Madness could be things like making their delusions reality, so summoning pink mammoths or hideous monsters, letting them do normally-questionable things that work (for example, a Dark Ritual-type spell that not only restores mana but gives a huge buff the healthier and more expensive the eaten unit was), or even believing that they're invulnerable/immune to magic makes them (briefly) invulnerable/immune.

Oblivion could be magic eaters, where they're either immune to magic, reflect all spells cast on them to the caster or are healed by enemy spells and debuffs. Their mere presence weakens mages, causing negative mana regen or longer cooldowns or disabling spells.
Hot topic

Thanks + I Iike ur concepts but now i need something more solid

God of Madness: ? (History about it)

God of Oblivion: ? Same

I cant chose one yet :)

Ignorance

Well the logic counter of Wisdom is Ignorance but how can I relate it with Antimages?

Level 21
You could have God of Order be the one against the god of wisdom with the explanation that magic is something that disrupts the natural order of things
They are so ignorant to understand magic and its cons so they with savage accent: "Magic bad, kill magic"

Well after that i just decide to chose the "God of Balance" who have to balance the war n just start with the mages cuz they r the most ambitious for power.

-------------------

Now ill like to ask 4 help to name another God, The God of the Dwarves, The "God of ?"
Is related with Fireguns (dwarven fireguns like in wc3)
Mine dungeons (Mining)
Smithing
Dynamites
Anything related with excabations n caves where they mine ores

@Duke @SharSash @cleavinghammer @FeelsGoodMan @haxel96 @stein123

Last edited:
Level 9
God of Light - the one that created order, made the cycles of day and night, sun and moon.
vs
God of Chaos - the opposite of Light that favors the lack of order and cycles.

God of Mortality - an alternative to death and true finality
vs
God of Life - the opposite of Mortality that decides how long someone should live and even denies them a chance to actually live (ex: stillbirths)

God of the Forge - the one that favors creativity, skill and how far someone's imagination can go when it comes to crafts of metal
vs
God of Destruction - the one that dislikes creativity and imagination, believing everything made by the hand has no place in the world and that everything must return to the original state

God of Wisdom - keeper of boundless knowledge, insight, acumen and experience
vs
God of Madness - believes that knowledge is a curse the same like self awareness
vs
God of Folly - rival of Wisdom and Madness that accuses Wisdom of granting knowledge to those unworthy and Madness for seeding conflict and doubt in the mind

Level 3
A god of arrogance/overconfidence? Kind of like a devil that whispers into the ears of insecure people, causing them to become arrogant and evil.

Level 8
Hi, im looking a idea for a a "god of" idea}

On my map there some Gods which has its counter Gods

Example:

God of Life
VS God of Death

Now i have the "God of Wisdom" who is the gods of wizards n mages, but their counters r the antimages n i cant think on a "God of" for them,

Wizards n mages prays to the God of Wisdom
Antimages prays to the God of ???

Please help n Thanks

God of Gourmet - God of Ketchup
God of Honesty - God of Politics
God of Joy - God of Accounting
God of Promiscuity - God of Naruto Headbands
God of Redundancy - God of Redundancy
God of Ice - God of Warm Cola
God of Fire - God of Whack
God of Transparency - God of Corporate Law
God of Harmony - God of Rap Music
God of Serenity - God of Chihuahuas

Level 21
God of Gourmet - God of Ketchup
God of Honesty - God of Politics
God of Joy - God of Accounting
God of Promiscuity - God of Naruto Headbands
God of Redundancy - God of Redundancy
God of Ice - God of Warm Cola
God of Fire - God of Whack
God of Transparency - God of Corporate Law
God of Harmony - God of Rap Music
God of Serenity - God of Chihuahuas
loooooooooooooooooooool wtf xd

Level 21
BUMP

Tbh i dont have get a really good question, i received good ideas but bad explained :(

I like the @The_Messenger idea

God of Madness - believes that knowledge is a curse the same like self awareness

GOD WHO CONTROLS THE QUANTITY OF KNOWLEDGE THAT A PERSON CAN LEARN

Could someone extend it?

----------

Or can be like the God Of Void, who is a magic eater, n antimages r like Blood elves who hunt Mages to kill them n drain their magic

---------

@Reznor @cleavinghammer @Pyrogasm @Duke @SharSash @stein123

Last edited:
Level 14
God of dangerous knowledge?
Like "watch out if you learn too much you might find something dangerous for you (such as internet memes)"
It is in some ways an opposite to the god of wisdom (those who seeks wisdom might be instead running toward their loss due to the traps that are dangerous knowledges)?

Status
Not open for further replies.