• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gods Arena [Survivor Edition]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first finished map. Me and an RoC player made it. [I be Odyn_Abyzz]
Pretty easy map, just don't let your tower die; and NO REVIVES, buy ahnks.
Uh, characters are pretty boring as I have RoC and don't know how to import.

RoC Rep:
General Idea by GuyUnderMeIsGay
Major adjustments by Odyn_Abyzz [Via Hive: Tichoronda]

Keywords:
Arena, Survivor
Contents

Gods Arena [Survivor Edition] (Map)

Reviews
15:52, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Use Epicwar to upload such low quality maps, Rejected.

M

15:52, 21st May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Use Epicwar to upload such low quality maps, Rejected.

Level 31
1) Description is lacking, you should have elaborate more instead of saying "Don't let tower destroy".
2) Scripting/Triggering is full of memory leak and ineffective, it could cause heavy lag after playing it for a period of time.
3) Hotkey clash, the terrain was blank (It was unacceptable for such a game genre to have a blank terrain) and it was using ordinary ability as well.

Sorry to said this, but it was 1/5 (Unacceptable). Please read more tutorial about mapping and try to understand it.