great job! It would be even better if she had armor but still awesome model!
This is really great but, the texture you used for the team colored parts doesn't seem to match. 5/5 though, maybe a different texture would look better.
Edit: Also I agree with spa evils, I think she should have more armor.
Well, as she is a "Goddess", she doesn't need armor that much. Also, just because that that she is a Goddess, I didn't add her more armor, because, looking sexy and being mega awsome and strong, strenghes the feeling of a real "Goddess" Thank you anyway.
Ehm, what do you mean with that? All the parts which are teamcoloured are using the same texture ^^
Thanks anyway too.
I think this might look better as the blue succubus. =p (Cuz the armor is teal)
I mean it, to me, does not match her in general perhaps if there was more of the armor or something it would blend better. I didn't mean the team colored parts don't match each other.
Looking good, specialy the swords. +rep
EPIC! 5/5 I like the Two-Handed-Sword is as best!
Is this model inspired by Frankster model Fel Orc Blackhand? I like it though, Fan.
Looks great, 5/5!
last time i checked woman dont like carring swords and running into battle beacause they are afried of braking a nail. and they cant pick up there weight thes days.
anywhy cool model 5/5.
this is AWESOME
This is awesome!
oddly enough out during the techtree contest
nicely done model, will make a very interesting hero i do believe
Could you please remove the Categories of Orc, Human, Troll, Murloc/Murgul, and Nerubian from this model? Its a demon clearly.
Undead and Blood Elf is ok since they side with Demons, and ofc Creep, Diablo and Demon are fitting. But I think the others should go
- Hm, you waste a lot poly when make her head and cover it with a big helmet, so all you can see ingame is that helmet, beside you got a portrait model so no need for a detail head in normal model.
- That helmet look too big without body armor, like her neck 'll break if she wear that thing on battlefield.
- You can add body armor or make the helmet smaller, or you can make some sexiness for godness by remove that helmet,
- About polies problem even in Cinematic, you can make only her eye and mouth to fill up that helmet, no need for that much polies.Thank ya
- I saved as much polies as i could by removing the whole hair. And there IS a neeed for a detailed ingame model, for an cinematic for example.
-that was the porpuse, to make her somehow freaky. Ans beside, we are in a fantasy world.
-on porpuse too, I wanted to keep her sexy chest at least, so I made a helmet that it fits the need of the moderator.
- About polies problem even in Cinematic, you can make only her eye and mouth to fill up that helmet, no need for that much polies.
- Keep breats for sexy but put helmet for freaky, there things some how conflict each other. Beside, i understand that you must follow mod's desire, or you'll be throw away.