• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Goddammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
haha, gotta say that's pretty goddamn entertaining. In a writers eyes, I can see a few grammatical mistakes, however those are hidden by the fact that you used so much voice. very impressive. If you are ever to write a book, I suggest one of those ones where you give your opinion on different topics in life. And stories about your life. I think that would be very entertaining.

Level 9
Makes me think of a punchline about D-rob about the haird thingy (if its not based on reality that is)

You know? that guy is supposed to be a gardener in his spare time, but he seemingly failed to see that the largest concentration of weed, in the entire city is growing on his goddam face!and im not reffering to the stuff that gets you high cause that would be rather awsome,

Pretty good reflection anyway. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.