• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Steam Warrior

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
goblin steam warrior robot
Contents

Goblin Steam Warrior (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 7th of October, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (7) Very Good Main points: [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-] Consumers should apply this model to an appropriate unit, such as a...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 7th of October, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (7) Very Good

Main points:
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
[-] Consumers should apply this model to an appropriate unit, such as a Goblin Shredder, to ensure that the death amimation will be played properly.

Level 2
An alright model but needs a far better skin.

Hey I just noticed the Temple of Boom. Anywhere I can get that?

Level 2
Lol La morte you are a noob. . . how can you fote a 1/5 for this model. . . and without a reason. . . people like you deserve to get banned!!! I think this model is good but it could need some more detail but still its a good model. 4/5 (needs a little work :D)

Level 4
I like the mad face thing makes it look kool kinda like that thing on illidens weapon ^^ but yeah the sking needs to be way more detailed

Jey

Jey

Level 2
This model is ******. Sorry, but it has a bad skin and, how u want to use a Goblin Heavybot with a smiley? I don´t want to see a map with this model!!!

(You alright La morte :) )

Level 3
This is pretty nice...mabye a bit to color full (not enogh battle marks, too concentrated in spots) but very nice. If it has a talking working portrait ill give 5/5.

Level 1
Just Increasing the resolution of the textures would likely make it look a loot better and the face would likely belnd in better as well (texture does seem kinda low-res compared to the sapper next to it). Still good work and totally useable :)