• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Exploration?

What theme should the new game follow?

• Goblin Exploration - Total Conversion, baby!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Terrans, exploring the old wreckage of Char

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Protoss, exploring Mar Sara before the events of the original StarCraft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Early Terran expedition seeing the Zerg for the first time

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well, I'm sure you've heard of Goblin Exploration Squad. And well, as stated earlier, I intend to bring The Doom Team to SC2. We'd like to work on a conversion of Goblin Exploration that works on SC2, however, we'd like to aim towards the StarCraft universe. And so I release this poll; tell me what you think!

Level 12
I believe it seems Total Conversion wins!

Note this will NOT BE THE FIRST GAME WE RELEASE. I've already got another in mind that is short and needs skill, but isn't too complicated - Like DoTA - that I hope will become popular with the Sc2 Custom Scenario Community.

Level 12
No joke; Once I get ahold of one, see, the BETA contains the editor, I'll get some quick experience before most people and could have a game up there by the first day of the Marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.