1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Goblin Bombardier

Submitted by HandCLAW, Norinrad
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A Goblin Bombardier Hero made by Norinrad for my now derelict mod A Tinker's Tale.

All credits go to Norinrad!

Keywords:
Goblin, Hero, Bombardier, Bombs, Flamethrower, Female
Contents

Goblin Bombardier (Model)

Goblin Bombardier (Model)

Reviews
14:59, 23rd Jan 2014 Kwaliti: Approved. 17:24, 23rd Jan 2014 Deolrin: Added rating.
  1. 14:59, 23rd Jan 2014
    Kwaliti:

Approved.

17:24, 23rd Jan 2014
    Deolrin: Added rating.

2. MiniMage

MiniMage

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Oh hey, awesome. I thought this model was lost forever since I heard your disk crashed.
    Oh wait, that was Norinrad. Sweet handclaw, thanks for sharing. ;D

3. HandCLAW

HandCLAW

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    You misunderstood. A lot of my OWN selfmade models were lost, including many building models.

4. MiniMage

MiniMage

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I was referring to Norinrad though. Apparently his disk crashed as well, that thing seems to go around lately. You guys should have multiple backups. ;P
    Sad about the building models, although we have a completely different style for houses. ;P

5. Sellenisko

Sellenisko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Finally iam not the only one spawning in the model sections :) beautiful models by the way! Goblins definitel can use new variety of models! Great job :)

6. Kam

Kam

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The model dumping lately has been wonderful.

7. L71292

L71292

Resources:
    Resources:
    A nice hero model for DotA hehe

8. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    This is a beautiful model, and one of the shining stars Norinrad provided Handclaw back for ATT, guys. You don't know how lucky you are to be getting this; I've coveted this model since seeing the concept art alone.

Great work, Norinrad, and great condolences, HandClaw.

Oh Really? I remember you had several unit models, and were starting into the flying ships (loved that Ad Blimp), but you had some building models, too? That are gone now? Criminy... Makes my flash drive itch just to think about it. :<

9. InfernalTater

InfernalTater

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This is great, shame about the rest.

Really good twist for goblin units, instead of just having the exact same head every time.

5/5.

10. fgundam

fgundam

Resources:
    Resources:
    awesome model! now can anyone recommend a good female goblin voice for the model?

11. 22FrosT22

22FrosT22

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice 4/5!