• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Goblin Blademaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I was looking at the new Fan art of the goblin blademaster... And this is more of an idea than a request... but I think it would be awesome to have someone create a model along those lines... I would use it for sure, and it would be awesome to see a product like that... So this is just to anyone out there that wants an idea or something.
Blademaster Picture: http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/fanart/ScreenShot.aspx?ImageIndex=158&Set=0

Level 4
Ya something a little different like the one in that picture.. I guess I could have it here,
ss158.jpg
With the Goblin touch to it ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.