• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

cool new pic in blizzard fanart thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i dont like his wings, he could've done better on the lightning of his skin and definating his bones more. the purple glow around it is horrible, he could've improved the asthetical of the global picture by a lot if he would've made a background.

i seriously dont know what he was thinking when he added that purple glow, thats the weakest point in his drawing.

notice his wings, where the purple and the brown meets, there is absolutly no blending at all, its very apparant he rushed his drawing at this point. he's good, but he could've definitivly done better.

Level 12
Wormskull you've opened my eyes

At first i was going to say, BEST DRAWING EVA

But then after reading your p;ost.. its true

Its nice but there are flaws

Level 6
man ppl, i cant believe u wouldsay such a thing to this perfect (possibly the best pic of illidan ive seen) picture, u otta be ashmed of urselves :cry:

edit: btw, i just looked at it again, n the glow is one of the best things bout this pic! and its tru his skin colour is to dark compared to the way he looks in wc3 tft, and his pants, but its still very very good

Level 6
Come of, Wormskull, you're cracking down on an awesome picture for THOSE? The glow is fine, it doesn't NEED to blend, it's nice the way it is. His horns are kind of small, though, compared to the actual model. I somehow doubt this drawing was rushed, I'd say he just didn't see anything wrong with the glow on the wings, and neither do I. But, finarfin, you're right, he has no feet. Though there's the excuse that they're hidden under the baggy pants, he still should have drawn them.

Level 6
lol ya, and in tft, the blade has a panda symbol on the middle, like here he holds the blade, u know...

Level 6
Well, so it does have several flaws, but I still say the ones Wormskull pointed out were stupid little things compared to the other flaws.

Level 6
meh, oh well. man im tired, its like 11 pm here, and my eyes r starting to get really heavy.

Level 6
Meh, 11 pm is nothing. I'll probably be up watching TV or whatever til' at least 2 am, and this is one of my tired days. Well, I have the week off (fall break), so you can bet I'll be up til' 6 am several times, at least.

Level 11
Ahh to stay up till 6 in the morning...I don't stay up that late unless it's summer. I normally stay up till about 1 during the school week.

Level 6
*tries to act like it never got completely off-topic because of himself and lord finarfin*
How bout that illidan pic, eh? *Ahem* Ya, pretty good stuff... aw crap :roll: :wink:

Level 6
Well, if we both have him he's not getting away.

*All fall into a pit of dooooom and spend eternity being cruelly punished by Mecheon*

:shock:

Level 6
Heh, wish I could, but I actually can't. After a certain period of time it seems the option to delete my post disappears. There's no [X] button.. hehe...

Level 13
this is a thread where you discuss about the demon hunter, its not a thread where you fucking chat. you can edit your posts, by going to edit and deleting them. now please, change your topic you two spammers. go to the wc3search chat if you wanna do such talking.

Level 6
:shock: omg u ppl went off topic big time, and did a s**t load of talking! lol i woke up this morning, cam here n saw 2 extra pages to this topic, and i wus like "holy s**t! that many replys in one night! omg ppl talk to much!" lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.