• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

cool new pic in blizzard fanart thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GREAT RACE OF NIGHT ELVES!!!! YOU MUST PAY...WITH YOUR LIFE!!!! THE GREAT NIGHT ELVES ARE THE BEST RACE IN WARCRAFT, AND ANYONE WHO DARES TO INSULT THEM DESERVES TO DIE!!!!!!! AND THERE NOT UGLY! THE FEMALES ARE HOT!!

Level 13
yea, the demon hunter and blademaster are like the worst 2 units in the game. i dont know why people make a big deal about them

Level 11
The NE's are actually my fav race...it would be HE's but Blizzard had to go and make them evil. :evil: :evil:

But I'll fix that with a campaign I'm working on. :wink:

Level 6
high elves arent evil, the reason the becam blood elves is becuse they were the last survivors of the he race, and they wunt to get revenge or wut eva, there not evil, just different

Level 11
Well they sided with Illidan. Who serves the demon lord Kil'jaeden. And last time I checked, most demon lords are evil.

(I'm fully prepared to go on a High/Blood Elven rant. Don't question with my elven knowledge. :twisted: )

Level 6
illidan isnt evil, he had reasons to serve him. remember the part in tft when illidan saved wuts-her-face, furions gf, and then he sided with furion. illidan isnt evil, just misunderstood

Level 5
Illidan is just a manipulating and selfcentered person. he only serves himself. misunderstood? no, just an outcast. evil? no. good? no. where the other nightelves are on "the good side", Illidan is one who serves only himself, switching from good to evil.

in other words - he's human.

Level 11
Anyway....he serves Kil'jaeden so is on the "evil side" for now. Unless of course, Blizzard changes it so he goes against Kil'jaeden, in which case he would do whatever he wanted to do.(assuming he survived Kil'jaeden's wrath) Then the Blood Elves would go with him and do whatever he said.

Btw, nice analysis, Tari. Normally people say one of those things(good, bad, etc) but you summed him up quite nicely. Good work.

And her name is Tyrande, illadon.

Level 5
still, I wouldn't say that he has ever served Kiljaeden.. otherwise he wouldn't have been the master of Outland. He wanted the power KilJaeden could offer him.. but found lordship over Outland. I say, the true genius in warcraft is Illidan.. but the dumber people keep stopping him.. he must have something real good up his sleeve..

Level 11
Yeah thats it's name.....haven't you played TFT, illadon? :?

And he kinda did serve Kil'jaeden...otherwise he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of going to Dalaran...though I suspect he went after the Eye of Sargeras for it's power...also there's the invasion of Northrend...so outwardly he does serve Kil'jaeden, though he probably does have some master plan to gain power. And he only went to Outland/Draenor to hide in the first place.

But I'm tired of arguing. Someone think of a new thing to discuss!!

Level 6
ya ive played tft, only the ne campaing though ^_^'. so outland is wuts left of draynor? wow, howd he get there?

o and btw, illidan isnt evil, hes just addicted to magic/power so hes trying to gain asmuch as possible. its not his fault, its asheira (not exactly sure how to right her name, but she was the queen or some thing of the ne before the sundring of Azeroth) fault.

and id bet anything that illidan hate kil'jaiden and hes only working for him for the reward ( that would probably be more power),and when hed have enough power, he would kill him. but thats just my opinion. illidan is both good and bad, cuse in tft, remeber when he saves tyrande? after that he promised Furion that hed never evere try to hurt her (and i think him aswell) so i think he pledged alligence (i think) with furion.

Level 6
yes they should mixe anime and wc. they should make an anime tv show bout wc, dont u ppl thinlk? it would be cool, espeacially for the night elf chicks. thed be so much hotter in anime than 3d, and it would even be better with ne hentai :mrgreen:

Level 12
:shock:

I p;ersonnally wouldn't p;romote any sort of anime Warcraft

Esp;ecially not hentai :shock: , thats just weird lol

I'm sure sooner or later,
Blizzard will go into more of the mainstream market and you'll see an animated series (like sonic, and a little show bout mario)

But i hope i never live to see it lol :p

Level 13
oh yes, hentai warcraft!! thats just wrong (looks at the idea)...
yes thats awful

"Oh! Stop it Riggs!! I can't hear that blalalalala nothing. That's awful." -Lethal Weapon 4

Level 12
Now i cant get it out of my head,

So i'll give a quote that i just so hap;pened to think of

Illaden- No its time for your punishment
Arthas- Me or tyrande?

Level 12
You kids are sick

Heres another quote-

Hunter- For a mountain Giant you're not very big
Mountain King- I'm a king you whore, shut up

Level 11
You think that's sick? Try dealing with some interesing pairings:

Illidan/Kael
Thrall/Jaina
Jaina/Illidan (yes it does exist, I've read it)
Arthas(not lich-king)/Illidan

And those are just ones I've read...though personally I wouldn't mind reading a nice Thrall/Rexxar fic. :wink:

Keep in mind these pairings are just fiction, they're not meant to imply these characters actually had these kind of relationships.
(had to throw in a disclaimer :wink: )

Level 5
ok, Illidan/Kael I would love to see, aswell as Arthas get a good spanking from Illidan. ^^

and Furion could get kicked out by Tyrande because of his relationship with a mountain Giant.. ^^

let's hope someone makes a warcraft-hentai? :D

Level 12
How does it work, i don't understand
Do they throw up books when its conveinient?

Another quote:
Palidin- Its hammer time
P:easent- I hope it isn't my turn

Edit:
Another quote:
Kael: I never knew you were such a flamer illiden
Illiden: Oh, it'll eat it anyday (fire i mean...)

Another quote:
Jainna: You're such a beast
Rexxar: I'm sorry is that you or is that Misha?

Level 12
How do you figure who's been sleeping around in warcraft
Is there a gossip queen lol

Another quote:
Thrall: God Jaina, stop moving around
Jaina: My staff is bigger then yours, and it's a lot Stronger too

Level 11
No, people just think up possible pairings(or just two people they like) and write fanfiction about them.

Btw, that quote actually burned my brain a little... :shock: ...Jaina's staff.....*burn*

Level 12
That is weird...

@tari- not usually, i just can't get this weird hentai crap out of my head, it's just so easy to make fun of

Another quote:
Jaina: Illiden, stop, stop, right now!
Illiden: what? i'm hungry, fine! i'll go eat my sausage instead (it's pig dont worry)

Status
Not open for further replies.