• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Gnoob's Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'm doing a few textures ATM and wanted feedback on them so I guess I'll just make this my gallery for critique and stuff.

The first is a villagerkid skin to be Mimiron/a mechagnome. Yes I know there is already a skin of him, but I won't release this version. I'm just doing it because A: I want practice and B: I want to use as many of my own resources for my project as I can.

The second is a reskinned Mountain giant. It's not much different than the original only because it serves the same purpose, but I wanted it to be more true to my concept. It will have an edited model as well.

I'll add the mimiron WIP to my post and the colors i used in case anyone's interested. The MG is on another pc so I'll get it up sooner or later.

PS: the villager kid is using 67chrome's gnome engineer because this internet (at work) has websense on WC3C so i can't use the unwrap pack and wc3 is not on this computer.

anyways, let me know whatcha think!

Attachments

• mimpal.jpg
    mimpal.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 134
  • GnomeEngineer_by67chrome.jpg
    GnomeEngineer_by67chrome.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 200
  • GnomeEngineer_by67chrome.TGA
    2.4 MB · Views: 94
  • HairyBeast.TGA
    235.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Level 10
Update: Mimiron got raped. The wrap was all fucked and even when I fixed it, it just didnt look right. Will redo it after christmas when I get my tablet.

MG- WiP posted and updated. I know there's no details on it yet and it's boring, but I'm going to add some texture, details and other things to it after I finish laying down the base. CnC pl0x.

Again with the websense thing. >.>
attachment.php

Attachments

• HairyBeast.jpg
    HairyBeast.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 538
Level 10
attachment.php

The Reaver of Agony.
Shall I release his wrath upon the Hive's skins section?
You decide.

(P.S. I need a model edit pweeze. I need the flag taken off, and by that I mean the flag and pole its attached to.

Also, reps if you like it? it's my favorite skin ive made so far.)

Attachments

• Hellscream.jpg
    Hellscream.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 179
  • Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 150
Level 10
Still working on the Arthas skin.
started another skin in the spirit of SC2 coming out relatively soon.
Protoss something haha.
attachment.php

Edit:
Added latest wip of the Arthas skin. I need ideas for the armor, i dont like my current idea. He is supposed to be a really badass demon lord.

Attachments

• ss0000.jpg
    ss0000.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 331
  • ss00001.jpg
    ss00001.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.