• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoob's Texture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi there, this is where I'll display all my textures to get critiques and stuff.

Table of Contents
I'll start with my first icon liek evarr. I call it Tidal Punch, it's my first draft of an icon for the ability in my campaign.

attachment.php

It doesn't have a border or anything yet since *A. it's a first draft. and B. I'm working on a Mac so I don't have the programs for that.* That being said, when I post my next version of it up here, I was hoping that someone could make the required changes to it in order for it to be a real icon.

More to come later.

Attachments

• TidalPunch.jpg
    TidalPunch.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 525
  • TidalPunch.tga
    11.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Level 10
Thanks Hawkwing. Also, if more people like my icon, then I'll start making more and posting them up. For now, here's a WiP of the Naga Reptile. Based off the gnoll warden.

attachment.php

I haven't worked on it in a while. Mainly because of my project. (check my sig.)

Update: Here's an icon for what's going to be an upgrade called Coral Spines in my campaign. I just copied and pasted the border from what hawkwing posted up here, but I don't know how to make the DISBTN.

attachment.php

Please post your comments and don't forget to comment on my project as well!

Attachments

• GnollWarden.jpg
    GnollWarden.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 518
  • CoralSPine.jpg
    CoralSPine.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
Level 10
It's not nearly finished and the snake was just to map out it's position, not to be anything majorly beautiful. I'll post a wrap when I finish the head. I have not shaded the head at all, it is just scaly with no depth, i'll add depth after i finish all the scales.

Level 6
Here are the BTNCoral Scales and the DISBTNCoral Scales, if you don't have them already. :smile:

Edit: Lol, thanks for the White Acolyte skin link too, didn't realise I would bump into you again so soon. =)

Attachments

• BTNCoralSpines.tga
    12 KB · Views: 67
  • DISBTNCoralSpines.tga
    12 KB · Views: 64
Level 6
Here are two version of the BTN/DISBTN for that icon:

1.) The original 64x64 image with the border straight over the top of it
2.) The 64x64 image resized to 56x56 and then a border added to it.

I'm assuming you would choose Version 2 but I have attched both anyway...

Here's a hint btw, make your icons 56x56 so that a border can easily be added and you don't lose any of the image (v 1) or its quality (v 2).

Is this ability a building one? If so, do you want the icon to be a passive one as well?

If any of the icons don't show up in-game tell me and i'll convert them...

Attachments

• BTNBarbedCoralSpines1.tga
    12 KB · Views: 72
  • DISBTNBarbedCoralSpines1.tga
    12 KB · Views: 72
  • BTNBarbedCoralSpines2.tga
    12 KB · Views: 60
  • DISBTNBarbedCoralSpines2.tga
    12 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Level 6
I didn't..? Did I?

Erm... If the person who makes the site is so worried about double posting, why not disable the Reply button after it has been clicked. In the site I am making it works. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.