• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, its my gallery, so I guess I gotta fill it.

Ok, first is first, Im a texture artist for Hawkwing's Warcraft Chronicles, so heres a High Elf version of the Blood Mage, the Magister.
Magister.gif

I think after you make the belt, you should entirely change the chest color. Make it like a light silver color or something. It looks like too much blue.

The entire skin would look too monotone if it were silver. There will be lots of detailed silver trimmings though, in the future.

He looks like a super-hero imo, like a superman-wanna be or something. Give the guy a belt to separate blue from blue so too say. And perhaps recolor the chest, or add a symbol to the chest or something, too much blue.

That's most likely because of the incomplete belt. Chest isn't done, as stated earlier, and a symbol on his chest would make him look like Superman, with the 'S'.

Status
Not open for further replies.