• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

INF3RNO's Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
thought i might start a gallery up of my wips since i find it annoying having to start a new thread everytime i start a new skin. I've recently been ready some comments Werewulf has been making to some people about skinning about not using dodge burn smudge and layers and everything , so i decided to give it a shot since i got a waycon tablet for Xmas :wgrin:
heres a wip of mine enjoy i would like some crits as well on it

HeroDemonHuntercopy.jpg

Level 9
thxs im thinking of have like half the torso muscle and the other half flesh just thinking how i could make the flesh looked ripped kinda where the flesh ends and muscle begins

Level 9
gaaaahhhhhh just found out the demon hunters face is one of the most annoying to reskin in the game:thumbs_down:.....any who heres a update lol

HeroDemonHuntercopy-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.