• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dionesiist's Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
Well, I'll post some pics and info about each *acceptable* texture I've produced
First off, the Shepherd of Pestilence, which was my first approved skin on Wc3c :| It was made for the Skinning Contest there, in which we had to make a skin for the DoTT
My second, which suffered massive modifications from version.1 to version.2, the Destroyer of Faith... here I started skinning custom models, 'cause I was bored of Wc3 ones, lol.
Third, the Jester, which would've been a skin for Evil Illidan(the one with wings :p) if I hadn't been so lazy... I simply CnP-ed the skin onto the DH due to lazyness, um yeah :|
And last, the Blood Acolyte and Night Mistress, skins for custom model, which was very fun to skin really :D The Night Mistress is just a recolour of the first -_-"
Oh, and some WIPs (I have a Wip folder :)) of other skins I started and couldn't be bothered to finish or was struck by lazyness...
Cheers.
EDIT: C'mon people, leave some comments? It can even be spam damnit :p

Attachments

• ShepherdOfPestilence.JPG
    ShepherdOfPestilence.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 187
  • DestroyerOfFaith.JPG
    DestroyerOfFaith.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 212
  • Jester.JPG
    Jester.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 215
  • BloodAcolyte.JPG
    BloodAcolyte.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 175
  • NightMistress.JPG
    NightMistress.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 156
  • UmYeah.JPG
    UmYeah.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 173
  • CrapLol.JPG
    CrapLol.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 228
  • Kopf.JPG
    Kopf.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Woop.JPG
    Woop.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Level 12
Okay, this is going to sound harsh, but it's my two cents and I'm the skinning mod so I have a lot of those. I dislike your shading style. It gives your skins a monotone an dunfinished feel. You always seem to shade with by building up a towards white on top of the base color, and never really to complete your shading. This is extremely aparent on your blood acolyte skin. Also your skins always seem to be blurry.

What I suggest you do is stop shading by just building it up like that, but by manipulating the colors more by shading with different tones of the color, not by just going towards white. Also use small black lines for outlines before you start shading instead of those fugly huge black lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.