• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GnollSavageTower

A gnoll tower. In my own maps I gave it the Battle Stations ability so that it can be loaded up with my Gnoll runt units.

9/02/10- Changed category to new Gnolls category
Update: Minor texture change.
Update: Standardized crater base
Update: Improved birth animation.

Keywords:
gnoll, tower
Contents

GnollSavageTower (Model)

Reviews
01:27, 11th May 2008 HappyTauren: Neat idea, love the birth animation, although you couldn't moved the crater vertices a bit up, so that crater is actually visible in game. Good mix of animations, you put effort in it :P However, the custom texture...

M

01:27, 11th May 2008
HappyTauren: Neat idea, love the birth animation, although you couldn't moved the crater vertices a bit up, so that crater is actually visible in game. Good mix of animations, you put effort in it :p
However, the custom texture contains everything that ingame textures do as well, just in separate files. Yet, it is approvable, rated 3, good job. Works in game and in viewer.

Level 7
Looks good, although, if I'm not mistaken, this is to build in a tree? If so, it'll be a nice change to standard towers.

Level 1
only these models dont work?

Yah, I downloaded this and your Gnoll Stalker model, and for some reason there is a problem with the skins. Since both use a skin called GnollShared.blp, I cant change both textures to a path that doesnt have the "war3mapimported" thing.... And now they don't work at all! even if I try to use them alone! Is there a way to fix this, or is it the problem at all?:sad::eekani: