• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll Treasure Hunter (Goldtooth)

Goldtooth is is hero model commissioned for the Reforged AoS / MOBA called FrostCraft

Use or edit the model as you wish, just credit where it's due.

fade-seperator-png.362941

Credits: Concept sketch by SugarScream
Previews
Contents

Gnoll Treasure Hunter (Goldtooth) (Model)

Icon (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
It's silly how this model would have also won first, second or third place in the creep hero contest. Great job as usual
Level 8
I like the idea, I like the idea. I like everything here. I honestly don't know who might need such a model, but most likely it will find many uses. I myself would use it for some original character in a MOBA or a boss in an RPG. I am very pleased with the way the author approached the concept of this model, and then I can say that all the work was done for 5 stars.

Level 2
Love the attention put into details like chipping, rust or leather wear off. If you don't mind me asking, how many hours did it take to finish this model?

Level 12
Nobody expected gnolls of all things to look badass, and you've done it. Well done.

Would love to see more unique creeps, as they lack some serious love from the community.

Shouldn't this part be black as his arms and legs?
View attachment 429589
It was in the original model, but if you look at the reference art given to me, he's wearing a full coat, so I repainted his torso to match the leather cloak... consider it a two layered clothing piece ))