• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

glowing crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
hmm glowing crystals!
DOWNGRADED!

Attachments

• glowz.PNG
    glowz.PNG
    623 KB · Views: 729
Last edited:
Level 35
I like it a bit, though it is far to bare on the hillsided, and those snowy rocks do not fit the overall theme very good. Also, even though it is the crystals that clearly is the main focus. It is as if there is no focus, and I dont really like that too much. I like the style though :D

Level 19
lol shit teh sun was on the screen and i didnt noticed lol
ok ill fix it later
EDIT: bleh i cant make the colors fit :< looks like its going to stay like this

Last edited:
Level 10
I love the concept of this its original and stunning. Add some lights to that town or building in the background, add some unique vegitation to hillside i think "viny plant" from Sunken Ruins would work good and fix the rocks color, i know you can do it!

Level 17
wow I cant believe this has gotten so much negatve coments, it looks friggin amazing to me, I've seen alot of terainers overuse the crytsal doodad but never like this before and its very "warcrafty" imo. I love it.

Nobody said its actually bad, just not as great as a lot of his other works.
Although still better than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.