• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gloomspawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
Well, made from scratch using Vertex Modifier. Rigged by Jigrael, and anims from Abomination. The texture is not one of the best, nor the UV mapping
(I screwed it when I welded its head on -_-') Was meant for a project of mine, but since my WE isn't working, I abbandoned it... C&C would be appreciated

Attachments

• Gloomspawn.jpg
    Gloomspawn.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 146
  • GloomspawnSpin.jpg
    GloomspawnSpin.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 142
  • GloomspawnUV.JPG
    GloomspawnUV.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 121
  • ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 146
Level 2
The chains look like they don't fit with the skin, they just "pop out", if you know what I mean. The face is pretty, though!

Pretty Scary! :eek:

~Flamingo!

(EDIT) The skin looks sort of blurry, too.

Level 3
pretty. And im totally against flamingo except for the popping out part. Those chains look GREAT on that thing, it makes it seem like a chained up daemonic slave for some sorcerer. The fact that they pop-out provides some awesome contrast. just do what ragingspeedhorn said and detail the body a bit more.

Last edited:
Level 2
Oh lol... I never looked at the attachments, just the pictures.. now it looks fine. Sorry for my stupidity. :sad:

~Flamingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.