• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AT-ST model preview (updated 30 may 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previews for an AT-ST model I'm making from scratch in vertex modifier, Illidan(evil)x is going to animate it when I'm done with the model and texture.

I'm now working on the UV mapping and texture.

Update:
I finished the mesh, UV mapping and texture, now Illidan(evil)x is going to animate it.
ATSTpreview0.jpg

ATSTpreview.jpg

ATSTpreview1.jpg

ATSTpreview2.jpg

ATSTwires.jpg

ATSTwires2.jpg

Level 4
:shock:
wow....
what the hell???
I 1st couldn't belive that it is your own work, ... it looks so similar to the original ones in StarWars!!!

REALLY WELL DONE!!
... but I think noone has to tell this to you annymore!!!...
how much director Avards do you got till now??? :wink: :D

hm... I'm workinmg on a AT-AT model for a wile now... but I can't make the "Walk animation looking good!!
can you gimmi som tips about this??
(or model one yourselve ;) )

Level 7
Lon-ami need help from people that do models

Hello, I want to do some models, but I dont know what program is used to. Can anybody tell me? And i want to know what's the progrma to animate them, please, thank you.

mail me at [email protected]

I'd woeked in projects like the Jurasic Park mode for Far Cry and some maps form Doom 3.

ah, olofmoleman, you're the best model editor from w3 I had ever seen !!

_-nexXxor-_ said:
:shock:
wow....
what the hell???
I 1st couldn't belive that it is your own work, ... it looks so similar to the original ones in StarWars!!!

REALLY WELL DONE!!
... but I think noone has to tell this to you annymore!!!...
how much director Avards do you got till now??? :wink: :D

hm... I'm workinmg on a AT-AT model for a wile now... but I can't make the "Walk animation looking good!!
can you gimmi som tips about this??
(or model one yourselve ;) )
This is 100% made by me, and it's far from finished, the only reason it's this accurate is because I based everything on the AT-ST blueprints
And Illidan(evil)x is already working on an AT-AT, and I'm going to do the skin for it.

Hello, I want to do some models, but I dont know what program is used to. Can anybody tell me? And i want to know what's the progrma to animate them, please, thank you.

mail me at [email protected]

I'd woeked in projects like the Jurasic Park mode for Far Cry and some maps form Doom 3.

ah, olofmoleman, you're the best model editor from w3 I had ever seen !!
Read my first post

Level 1
Wow...

I really must say......

First I thought this was a ripped model from the Empire at War game.

I think this is better than those funny AT-ST scuttling around in the game.

:p

Nightmare said:
That's unbelievable!!

The way it looks like!

If I didn't know better I'd swear you extracted it from Star Wars Battlefront 2!
I think it's actually more detailed then the Battlefront 1 & 2 AT-ST model

First I thought this was a ripped model from the Empire at War game.
I don't even have EaW. And if you checked the models section more often, you would know I don't export models, I make them. and I only use base models because I can't animate, but this AT-ST model was made completely from scratch, and Illidan(evil)x is going to animate it when I'm done with the mesh, UV and texture.

Level 27
Why can't more modelers be like you... T.T

Lol, the models are great, but if all modelers were like olofmoleman, all the models would be Starwars, LotR, or prehistoric models. While they are nice, I can't use them for my map and I can just admire the nice work. Looks really awesome anyways. Can't wait to see it do that funny walk it does all around the battlefield.
--donut3.5--

Level 5
AMAZING

This looks amazing, looks alot more detailed than the other AT-ST, u r probably 1 of the best on this site :D

Status
Not open for further replies.