• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DeathGuard WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
I model I started the day before yesterday (lolz), simply because I had nothing better to do... So, I dug out an old doodle of mine depicting a fat guy I called a Death Guard and started modelling it... the mesh and UV are both finished, it uses in-game textures. All it needs now are anims, which I'm doing from scratch (yay!) Included 2 GIFs of the only anims I have thus far (Stand -1 and Stand -2) And yes, I made him move as if he was mad... or simply dumb
C&C would be welcome

Attachments

• DeathGuardWIP.jpg
    DeathGuardWIP.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Stand1.GIF
    Stand1.GIF
    501.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Stand2.GIF
    Stand2.GIF
    667.4 KB · Views: 126

TDR

TDR

Level 18
hmm, now they work for me as well...well all I can say is that that's indeed animation, but only in the means of stuff moving around. It has no life and it doesn't respect any animation and motion principles. You should inform on those before proceeding on another animation project.

Status
Not open for further replies.