• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Giving uther's spell book to another unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm making a wc3 map and i was wondering if it is possible at all to give uther's spell book to another unit at all via modelling or via triggers.

I wish to make a unit use his spell book and open it/look at it upon spell casting.

Would prefer to use this as a kind of attachment item.

Level 6
Modellers can do this without even thinking, this is the simplest thing for modellers, while on the other hand you have attachments which you can attach to models. Ill find you a link for a uther spell book attachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.