• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Giant Demon or "Risen Fatass"

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Big clumsy demon with a sword and shield. A bit boring, but i hope it may be useful. Just another big fatass demon model.)

Update: added particle emitters (with RetroSexual help) and event objects, like footprints and death sound. Attack and spell slam animations improved.

If you need a teamcolour or hero glow, or something else, just change this model as you wish.)

Keywords:
Demon, Clumsy, Evil, Hell, Horn, Truespin, Fishbrain, Fatass, Risen, Undead.
Contents

Giant Demon or "Risen Fatass" (Model)

Reviews
10:37, 17th May 2012 Frankster: Interesting idea, but the execution is quite lacking. - The animations are all too slow. Speed them up. How you do it is your concern. - If you use a Decay Flesh animation them you also need a Decay Bone too. -...
Level 6
could of had a cooler more demonic sword =/ animations can be sped up with triggers so you really should increase there speed so that we dont have to go through all that work

- Sword. Sorry, but I am tired of fussy details in most models, so I just did a really simple model without a giant shoulderpads or something like this.)

- Animations. As i said before, if you want to change geometry\animations or anything else, you can do whatever you want) But i have my own vision of this fatass.)