• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Risen

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

The Risen (Model)

Assets
Level 3
this has no relation to the mdl, but i ask cuz this is the newest mdl at the time. several of the spell screenshots show heros with levels higher than 10. i was wondering how u set the level max higher?

Level 6
idontcount: Let me guess... On siegenetwork you where known as PinkDwarf? Cause that would make ALOT of sense. And no, you dont count at all.

Too much red, it doesnt look burnt, more like blooded and then dried. Try to make it have blackened clothes thnaks to ash, and burnt old flesh and stuff, then it looks burnt. Sorry for giving you a reason to change the skin that took so long time to make, but I hope you will like the tip in length.