• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Get NATION FLAGS

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=721078

Go to this thread to request, download, and comment.

This is one example! USSR FLAG...

CREDITS GO TO

Federal Flag - Starship Troopers
by Gurftbestie!

But, it has bugs I took off...

Keywords:
FLAGS, FLAG, flag, flags, fags
Contents

Get NATION FLAGS (Model)

Reviews
13:06, 28th Jun 2008 Pyritie: Flag's aren't that stiff. 8th Jul 2008 Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever fix the changes, feel free to update it and drop me a PM.

M

13:06, 28th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Flag's aren't that stiff.

8th Jul 2008
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever fix the changes, feel free to update it and drop me a PM.

Level 3
Well, what can you say about Johny F., he only joined this month. But before registering it's a good idea to visit the rules forum as nastyboy_44 said. Anyways, on topic, I'd give 3/5 or 4/5, but not 1/5 like that pissed off guy.

Level 9
People will still use these flags even if these are slightly stiff.
They work and are incredibly useful for lots of different games -
These should be accepted...

Level 8
is it possible to do the same, but make old/medievil flags. more ppl will dl it then. but these r good. 3/5

Level 8
goddamnit. If I was a moderator, I'd accept it. now SOMEONE ACCEPT IT!!! Its a good model, and I would like to use more flags in a couple of maps Im making soon...