• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Im wanted to make this a long time ago, but I was lazy bones) Im making flags on standart textures. I do not know whether I will bring this matter to an end, but still try. Sorry, that I can not do all the flags. Many of them has difficult patterns and emblems. In some of them (like the Spain, Peru and Austria) I didnt add emblems, but used national action color. I have about 50 flags at this moment. Im working on the next flags: Canada, Slovenia, Brazil, Argentina, Norway and Iceland. All flags will be in the one file. Below is an example of what it looks like)

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 278
Level 32
Ready. Here's how it looks. The next wave: India, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, North Korea, Laos, Vietnam, Pakistan, Syria, Philippines, Japan, China, Israel, Lebanon, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Oman, Qatar and UAE.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.