• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

German WW2 Tiger Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, If any modeller out there has a bit of spare time on their hands, could they model me a German Tiger 1 Tank from World War 2 please? As accurately as possible would be prefered.
Highly Appreciated & Credit will be given in any map that contains the model.
Thanks in Advance :)

Pic of Tiger 1 Tank:

Tiger1-131-Bovington.jpg

Level 21
there are more tank models on the site, but he is asking for a Tiger... I don't think there are many WW II tank models on teh website, and an M1A1 can't be used in a WW II map.
Oh and no offence, but it's no good reason for not making another tank because there already is one, because then you could easily remove 50% of all the models on this website, cause there already is 1 naga model, so no need to create more. There already is 1 ship on this website, so you can remove the aircraftcarrier, the battleship etc. too...

Level 21
Warcraft is a fantasy game. YOU care about variations in fantasy creatures

YOU don't care about variations in tanks which YOU can barely see the difference between

warcraft is an engine. Reign of Chaos is a fantasy game. If we want to use the engine to make a WWII map, then we are going to use it to make a WWII map. Give me one reason why it's "prohibitted" to not make a fantasy map with WC III. Oh and besides: why not remove all Rao Dao Zao's models, if wcIII is a fantasy game after all? Oh or are his robotic models fantasy? I call it science fiction.

Level 25
As a general rule, the majourity of fans of a game will be fans of its genre

Warcraft's genre? RTS/Fantasy

Thusly, there are people who care about fantasy here. The type who could tell you that X creature shouldn't be around Y creature because they hate each other for some reason. We can't tell that X tank can't fill in for a substitute for Y tank because it was developed ages after it

Level 21
uh too bad that I don't get the point then... aint it the same if you say that "creature X doesn't fit in with creature Y" and you say that "tank X doesn't fit in with tank Y" ?

Oh and what about project revolutions? It's using warcraft III to make a starcraft game... And do NOT tell me that that's a different thing.

And besides: this is a forum for requests. It doesn't matter wether you like the idea or not, you weren't going to make the model anyway. and there are people who could agree with the idea to make a tiger for WCIII. I can't speak for IllidanevilX, but he has made WWII models before, so he might want to make this anyway.

(P.s. I'm not trying to flame, I'm trying to say what I think.)

Level 4
ok if people are going to be this fussy about an idea then dont worry about it (not you Eleandor) I just thought it would be a nice idea for make a Russian vs German WW2 map/campaign, seeing as there is already a (good) T-34 Tank on here, and Tigers were used in the Russian front but dont worry about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.